photo 2036a772-3b4f-4984-b52c-d6ecaa80d62c_zps4be1fdbf.jpg



Crystalmun. ABCD bloodtype. Studying:
Roses are red, violets are blue, I ain't into poem but this really rhyme. <3






facebook . twitter . tumblr

Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
Place your CBOX here :D
[+] Follow Affies

Posted on: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 @ 4:27 AM | 1 comment(s)

Who are you faithed with ? Some stay solo for the rest of their life and seeking the same desperate eyes. While some stay in a family but miserably struggling through the relationship for the kids. Every corner you may see sadness and despair. What you can't see is the other little corner full with hope and faith. Some maybe struggling with "why me" ? Choosing a better path of saying thanks for the opportunity is all you need. Hunger go hand in hand with greed but gratitude goes head to tail with happiness. Appreciating what you have and work with what you can is all you need. 

I'm faithed with who I will be blessed with and he is all I need. 


© Copyright (Year),D' Artwork studio ,All Rights Reserved.