photo 2036a772-3b4f-4984-b52c-d6ecaa80d62c_zps4be1fdbf.jpg



Crystalmun. ABCD bloodtype. Studying:
Roses are red, violets are blue, I ain't into poem but this really rhyme. <3






facebook . twitter . tumblr

Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard.
Place your CBOX here :D
[+] Follow Affies

Posted on: Thursday, January 9, 2014 @ 8:08 AM | 0 comment(s)
Say Hello

Hello, Flower says Hi to you in these bright sunshiny day :)
Everyday is definitely a wonderful day when you are able to wake up and say hello to yourself .. <3 div="">



I wake up everyday with these view, and am really happy with what God had plan for me. It might be bad or might be good, both is fine for me because you will always have the black keys played along the piano to create beautiful melody with the aid of the white keys. 
Plus, there are so many stories, mysteries and secret you can't see from the outside, although it portrait out a beautiful picture but you never know what lies behind.. Be careful my friends

Love yourself, I know you do.



© Copyright (Year),D' Artwork studio ,All Rights Reserved.