![]() ![]() Crystalmun. ABCD bloodtype. Studying: Roses are red, violets are blue, I ain't into poem but this really rhyme. <3 facebook . twitter . tumblr Exchange Link Open ask me @ tagboard. Place your CBOX here :D
|
Posted on: Friday, December 20, 2013 @ 10:18 AM | 0 comment(s)
Day 21 of christmas december
My dear diary had been kept empty for such a long period of time. Talking about time, time passes so fast and while I was flipping through my old photos….*Smile… Every time, you can realize how foolish and young and pure you were last time. As time passes, you grow eventually. Seeing myself last time was so naive and crazy. Yes, crazy as in hyperactive but laughter would always be portrait on my expression. Even simple things can easily make my day. Ain't that a blessing? Smile, laugh, love, happiness, joy.. :D I am glad to have all my friends with me, the passerby who taught me and changed me for the better me. So, let us set the past aside and bring out our new page of life. Learn from the past and ready for the present and future ahead. I believe with patient and dedication everything shall be possible. Plus, A brand new year is just another 10 days away, starting to step away from the 1 and head to 2, is definitely a big step because year after year, it defines who you are every age of the year, and this definition is based on how you bring yourself towards your own hope, dreams and a definite revolution. I set mine this year and achieved as I walk along the pathway successfully, all thanks to Lord God, my parents, friends and enemies/haters/passerby. and You know what I am most grateful about? ….. Knowing what is life.
|
© Copyright (Year),D' Artwork studio ,All Rights Reserved.
|